Connecting Creative and Technology in Los Angeles
As a recovering television editor, I’m a seasoned problem-solver with a lot of opinions about the way we work in the entertainment industry. With 15 years of award-winning experience in media and hundreds of television and film credits, I want to use my well-honed sense of user empathy and my well-earned technical knowledge to bridge the gap between creative and technology. Currently, I’m doing that as a Product Marketing Manager for Professional Editorial at Adobe.
My chronic volunteer-itis keeps me busy serving my community with organizations like Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) and Junior League of Los Angeles, an organization that develops women as leaders. I also built my own nonprofit, The Second Act Foundation, which helps women over thirty enter new STEM careers.
I’ve got an unstoppable curiosity for exploring new workflows and improving processes — I’m currently pursuing a Masters in Integrated Design, Business, and Technology at USC’s Iovine and Young Academy. Plus, I’m a Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrummaster (CSM), Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt — and yes, technically still certified in Final Cut Pro 6!
Whether it’s mentoring underrepresented young people, serving the community, or creating new things with great teams, I love to solve real problems.
- Science & Technology Peer Group Active Member, Television Academy
- SMPTE Hollywood Region Governor (2022-2023), Hollywood Section Manager (2019-2021), Technical Conference Programming Chair (2020)
- Junior League of Los Angeles Leadership (Historian Chair)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Guest Editor, SMPTE Motion Imaging Journal – November 2021 Issue
- Woman to Watch – TVN Women in Technology Awards (2022)
- Nominee, Influencer Award- RISE Women in Broadcast (2021)
- Netflix Hack Day Winner (2021, 2022)
- Exceptional Woman in Post & Top Technologist, StudioDaily 2018
- Technically still certified in Final Cut Pro 6 and DVD Studio Pro
- BS, Media Arts and Science (Applied Computer Science minor) – Indiana University (2009)
- MS, Integrated Design, Business, and Technology – University of Southern California (2023)
- Certificate, Project Management – Cornell University (2019)