You can watch our session on bringing 4K and HDR to anime on NAB Show Express for free if you log in. This was originally going to be presented as part of the Creative Masters Series at NAB in Las Vegas, but since it was canceled it all shifted online. Haruka used Adobe Character Animator to create and utilize an anime character to serve as her avatar, and I edited in her slides and some movement to keep things interesting.
- Kylee Peña does post production stuff in Los Angeles on things you watch. You can also find her on Creative COW and Twitter.
- Resources for IUPUI SIGGRAPH and Students in General
- Graduating into Uncertainty: Some Encouragement for 2020 Media Program Grads
- NAB Show Express – Netflix Case Study: Bringing 4K and HDR to Anime
- The Sound of Sol Levante – Behind the Scenes Video
- Netflix Tech Blogs on Sound, Anime, and Color Management